Maximum Virus Protection
A proactive approach must consist of three essential components for protection against virus transmission in shared environments.
Washing Your Hands
Cleaning the Air
It Doesn’t Stop at Viruses
The average person inhales 3,000 gallons of air every day, with most people spending 90% of their time indoors and nine hours per day in shared environments-spaces that are up to five times more polluted than outdoors.
* Source: EPA
than outdoor air
- Viruses / Bacteria
The AeraMax Professional four-stage filtration process uses the following proven methods to effectively clean the air.
- The pre-filter captures large particles and contaminants and helps protect the lifespan of other filters
- Active Carbon filtration adsorbs odors and VOCs from the air
- The True HEPA filter captures and traps 99.97% of airborne particles*
- The PlasmaTrue™ Bipolar Ionizer improves the capture efficiency of the particulate filter
Seeing is believing – the best way to show your facility occupants that you are taking their health seriously is to show them!
- Room Status: shows the current air quality in the room and the % of particles being captured in real-time.
Patented EnviroSmart™ Technology uses dual self-regulating laser sensors to measure sound, motion and air quality.
Automatically adjusts between all fan speeds to control air quality (ideal for most shared spaces)
Uses quieter fan speeds when the space is occupied and all fan speeds when space is unoccupied (ideal where noise could be a concern)
Commercial Grade Durability
All AeraMax Professional units are built with 24/7/365 operation in mind. That means continual use…and that means they’re constructed with superior components, high-grade filters and reinforced housings.
- Proprietary Commercial Grade Filtration
- Touch Control Panel
- Filter Gasket Prevents Air Bypass
- High Efficiency Motor
- Locking Panel (excludes AMII)
- Quiet Precision Fan
- Reinforced housing